Beef bourguignon is one of French traditional dishes. It needs time to marinate meat and slow cook. I could say it’s so delicious. By the way, Veggies bourguignon is quite delicious as well, I have to admit that. The ingredients are the same as beef bourguignon but you replace meat with veggies. In my recipes I used ancien vegetables… I actually made vegetable in the oven, I had so much left over so I turned it into viggies bourguignon. I just added some red wine and laurel, salt, sugar and black pepper then some cooking time.
Here we need
half of pumpkin
1 celery rave
garlic, shallots, olive oil
Bourgogne red wine
2tbp of wheat flour
sugar ( I used it to adjust the taste of wine )
salt, black pepper
thyme , laurel, 2 cloves
How to make it
- Pre heat the oven to maxi for 15 mins
- I cut my veggies in pieces added salt, black pepper, olive oil, garlic, shallots, thyme, laurel all in one then seasoning as your taste and put in 30 minutes in the oven. ( you can enjoy your veggies like that and add some balsamique venegar or you can continue to the step 3 )
- Transfer the veggies in a hot pan, stir with some olive oil then add 1 or 2 tbp of wheat flour ( corn flour). Keep stirring to cook flour with veggies.
- then added red wine, keep stirring. You can add some veggie broth if you have or water. keep stirring about 5 mins then lower the heat to the lowest.
- now you can add some sugar , then cover the pan and let it cook for 20 mins. Ps- keep your eyes on it cuz it can burn so keep stirring from time to time. you can cook longer if you think it’s necessary.
Now here you have it mmmmm