I opened my fridge, I found some ingrediants which I did’t really know what I should make. I love creative foods and I also love traditional foods. I thought of Loc Lac which once again is one of my favorite. So I combined the creativity and traditional recipe to satisfy myself. Normally, we use beef as meat in Loc Lac recipe. Today we use our tofu to be our heavenly delicious meat. mmmm… It was my first attempt and the result was quite interesting, my daughter and I loved it.
Here we need
12 baby potatoes
500g of spinach
400 g Tofu ( cut in medium cubs )
1 onion ( thinly sliced )
2 cloves of garlic ( minced )
2 tbsp of Sauce Yakitori I used this
1 tbsp of vegetarian stir-fried sauce
a pin of salt
mix all ingredients together
1 tsp of salt
1 tsp of sugar or honey
Half of lime juice
How to cook
- Turn on the oven for 180 degree and cook baby potatoes about 15 minutes or more if necessary.
- Heat a pan wait until hot then put some oil to fry Tofu. I love it crispy, you can do base on your taste. then set aside
- Use same pan, add little bit oil then put half of garlic, stir well. Wait till it turn slightly brown then put all spinach in. Stir well until it’s cooked then add little bit of seame oil. Turn of the heat and arrange spinach on a big plate. PS- There’s spinach cooking juice left, put half of them in seasoning sauce and and some in Black pepper sauce. Don’t throw the cooking juice away, it’s delicious. mmmmm
- Then clean up the pan little bit and heat it up again. Put some oil then put the rest of garlic when it’s hot. Now throw all fried tofu and backed baby potatoes in that hot sexy pan. Add our sauce, then stir it well until tofu absorb well that sauce. Last but not least throw onion in the pan, too. Stir it again for the last time then put them on the spinach plate. decorate with little bit of seame seed.
- Serve like that or with white rice, and don’t for get our black pepper sauce.
Mmmmmm now you have your delicious Loc Lac Veggie… Oh dear,,, the heaven is just in front of you…mmmmmmm