Hello, It’s been awhile that I took a break from my blog, I miss writing my recipes. Even though, I was absent but I still cook, well, you know I love eating.
So what we have today? Well, It’s just a very simple stir fried Green Cabbage and mushroom. What else, do you expect? 😉 Simplicity is the best, right!
Here what we need
Half of green cabbage ( thinly sliced )
6 white mushrooms ( cut in 4 pieces )
200g of pork belly ( minced well with a clove of garlic )
2 cloves of garlic ( finely chopped )
2 tbp of vegetable oil
1 tbp of fish sauce
1 tbp of soy sauce
1 and half tsps of brown sugar
a pin of salt
black pepper ( I got the best black pepper from Here )
2 tbp of oyster sauce
How to make it
- Heat large pan on the stove and put vegetable oil. wait until oil gets hot , you put minced garlic. stir well until it turns lightly brown.
- Then add minced belly pork in, stir well until it’s lightly cooked we add fish sauce. stir well again. Wait until it’s cooked , we add soy sauce then follow by brown sugar and a pin of salt and black pepper. At this point, some people love the pork is just well cooked. For me, I love it really really really well cook, I keep stirring until it turn lightly brown. It took me about 4 or 5 mins…
- after it turns little bit brown, we add green cabbage. stir again about 1 min, we add mushroom and oyster sauce to season our veggies. mmmmmm
- Last but not least seame oil before turn off the heat
- then seame seeds just before serving. This dish is perfect with white rice and also good with brown rice.
Bon appetit !!!! Oh dear,,, heaven is just in front of you… mmmmmmmm