I went to grocery store this morning to get honey to make ginger tea for my clients, I saw some fresh veggies, mmmm, It made me feel hungry!!!
What we are going to make today, It will be few veggies with coconut milk.
1 eggplant ( cut in small cubs )
4 small potatoes ( cut in small cubs )
1 bell pepper ( cut in small cubs )
1 red ornion ( cut in small cubs )
1 clove of garlic ( chopped finely )
a small ginger ( sliced thinly )
1 tsp of honey
a pin of salt
1 bunch of basil
2 tbsp of oil
How to make it
- In a hot pan you put the oil and then chopped garlic and ginger, stir well until you can smell aroma.
- Then put potatoes and eggplant, stir well, then add some water just in case it’s too dry, add salt. keep stirring until they are almost cook.
- Then a put bell pepper and red ornion. followed by honey. stir until they all cooked
- Add coconut milk then stir again.
- Then basil just before turn off the heat.
This dish goes along really well with white rice or sticky rice.
Now you have your delicious healthy and easy dish
MMMMMMMMMM OH gosh!!! the heaven is just in front of you.
Happy Wednesday !!!