I love pizza and even more when it’s different. Well, these are really simple recipes which you can make at home with very little expense, yet it looks expensive and delicious. 😉
I made two pizza today but I going to share you one recipe this week and another one will be next week, maybe 😛
Here we need
Half of red onion ( thinly sliced )
1 zucchini ( thinly sliced )
1 beet ( cut in small lovely cubs )
little bit of thyme
Grated Gruyere cheese, some Gruyere thinly sliced for topping
1 tbsp of Raspberry vinegar
1 tbsp of brown sugar
2 tbsp of olive oil
little bit of salt
little bit of black pepper
1 tsp of honey
little bit of butter ( optional )
- Marinade red onion with raspberry vinegar, brown sugar and olive oil. set aside
- Heat the pan with little bit butter n oil, put beet cubs in then seasoning with salt, black pepper and honey. let it cook little bit then set aside
- Heat the oven for the highest temperature. Then you put your pizza dough on pizza dish or whatever that you going to put in the oven LOL.
- This pizza we use marinaded red onion as pizza sauce, then you put the zucchini on top of it, follow by cooked beet. Then spread generously grated Gruyere cheese. End it up by some of Pin nuts and thyme.
- Cook about 10 to 15 minutes then put some Gruyere cheese on top just before serving.
TATADAAAAA here you have your delicious PIZZA !!!!
Another one is sweet potato pizza, see you till next week. 😉